Our new mouth guards provide the comfort and protection you expect without sacrificing a great fit. The heavy duty rubber frame provides impact protection while the custom liner molds to teeth for a tight and comfortable fit.
Mouth Guard Fitting Instructions:
1. Bring water to boiling point.
2. Drop mouth guard in water for 10 seconds.
3. Remove mouth guard with tongs.
4. Place mouth guard immediately around upper teeth. It will be warm but will not burn
5. Press tongue against the back of the upper teeth.
6. While holding the mouth guard in this position, suck out all the air and water until it comes to a tight fit around the upper teeth.
7. Remove from mouth and place under cold tap water.
8. If you do not get a tight fit the first time, repeat the procedure again.
Designed to help prevent injury
frame provides impact protection
Advanced application process
Includes vented case to keep mouth guard clean